Different options to fit your budget
- PRS charges the employer a percentage of the employee's annual starting salary, and the fee is only paid if and when a candidate is hired that was referred by PRS.
- This fee structure is used for entry-level up, mid-level and management-level professionals.
- PRS charges the employer a percentage of the employee's annual starting salary, and one-third of the total estimated fee is due at the beginning of the search, and the balance is due when a candidate is hired.
- This fee structure is commonly used for executive-level positions. The position can be new as a result of growth, or a replacement/backfill position as a result of organizational change, resignation or a replacement position that is not made public and the search must be handled confidentially.
- This fee structure is also used if the skill/experience required is a niche position.
- PRS charges the employer a flat monthly retainer fee for the duration of the assignment and can be applied to our contractor option or outsourced recruiting option.
- PRS charges the employer an industry hourly rate for recruiting services and can be applied to our contractor service, outsourced recruiting service or review/screen resume service.